Breathe Me Breathe Me

Absolutely Incredible

It's been awhile since I've seen a good experimental movie that went to a song and you definitely captured this song perfectly with the effects you used. Wonderful job man, it really is breathtaking and inspiring.

Style: 10
Music: 10
Effects: 10
Everything Combined: 100/100

I hope to see more of your work like this soon. =)

fredstermaster responds:

Thank you so much! I did enjoy making it :)

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

Wow

I can't believe it's been almost two whole years since the last bunnykill came out. Time has flown by, I've been waiting for this for such a long time. The series is amazing, even better than madness in my opinion. Can't wait for the third volume two come out.

Boo

Mottis responds:

Thnx.
There will not be a 3rd volume.
The thing in the end is just a minor easter egg for those who were patient enough to wait trough the credits. Nothing more.

I will make Bunnykill 4 though.

What is Love? What is Love?

Perfect

Even though the graphics weren't the BEST I've ever seen they we're pretty damn good. Not to mention the use of a great storyboard.

This is the best animation I have ever seen, and I love watching it over and over again. Great Job bro. Keep it up!

littleFoot littleFoot

So awesome!

I can't wait for the second part to come out. This movie is flawless. everything is perfect. teh graphics are killer, the style is great, sound effects and timnig are neat and perfect, i love hoe violence is added in, and your movies always make me laugh my ass off. Overall this deserves a 10 and easily the title of great flash animation ever made. Keep up the sweet work!

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

Best Animation Ever

For the people that used sprites; that was by far the most amazing sprite work i've ever seen. The animation was exceptional and just everything about it was perfect. I would love to see another collab with an awesome song and great artists like you guys again.

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

by far the funniest damn thing i've ever seen

i was seriously laughing my ass off every 3 seconds with this animation. the graphics are basic but still good enough and backgrounds are good. the style is so great with the cruddy mouth moving animation and the funny lines and random shit that happens. the voices are the funniest things in the world and the plot is just so retarded it's hilarious. decent ammount of violence but enough verbal violence to give it a ten. lol and humor if i could i would give this a 1000 for being too damn funny for the average insane person. overall this is rightfuly the best animation ever. I love you for creating this flash.

-Caraboo out!

Liu Kang's Crossover Liu Kang's Crossover

Hurray for Random Humor!

I loved it so much I added it to my favorites list! That was by far the best random sprite animation. The sprites we're flawless and the style was great. The sounds were perfectly timed and added to the effect of the movie. Plenty of violence making it awesome. And i was literally on the floor laughing after watching all the Mortal Kombat guys doing the wierdest shit ever. Overall this recieves a 10/10!

Great Job keep up the good work!

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Words can't describe the flawlessness of this!

Perfect! I found nothing wrong with it! Great Graphics with excruciating detail and hard effort put in to everything! You gave it the natural 3-D look only a true flash artist can do and did it perfectly. Basing it off of The Lord of the Rings was a great idea and you replicated the movie perfectly. The Sound Effects were great and perfectly timed and the Voice Acting was simply amazing! Ofcourse everybody loves a little (or a lot) of violence and it was a good quick battle that had a good effect! I was even laughing my ass off the whole time because it was so funny the things you picked and added in were. Overall this flash rightfully deserves a 10. All my Fifen are belong to you and I hope to see the next part to Lord of The Clocks series!
<3,
Caraboo

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Simply Amazing!

Out of all the music video collab's I've seen this is by far the most amazing out of all of them.... Great song, all of the animations fit in with the song, and I love all of the different styles that were put together.... great order, and perfect timing... standing ovation for this one!

DS vs. PSP DS vs. PSP

Pretty Good!

I thought that was a pretty good PSP vs. DS animation. But it would've been better or atleast looked better in my opinion of you had drawn your own PSP and DS... they looked kinda dumb on the big robots because of the white outlining and crappy graphics of pictures taken from google...