Breathe Me Breathe Me

Absolutely Incredible

It's been awhile since I've seen a good experimental movie that went to a song and you definitely captured this song perfectly with the effects you used. Wonderful job man, it really is breathtaking and inspiring.

Style: 10
Music: 10
Effects: 10
Everything Combined: 100/100

I hope to see more of your work like this soon. =)

fredstermaster responds:

Thank you so much! I did enjoy making it :)

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

Wow

I can't believe it's been almost two whole years since the last bunnykill came out. Time has flown by, I've been waiting for this for such a long time. The series is amazing, even better than madness in my opinion. Can't wait for the third volume two come out.

Boo

Mottis responds:

Thnx.
There will not be a 3rd volume.
The thing in the end is just a minor easter egg for those who were patient enough to wait trough the credits. Nothing more.

I will make Bunnykill 4 though.

What is Love? What is Love?

Perfect

Even though the graphics weren't the BEST I've ever seen they we're pretty damn good. Not to mention the use of a great storyboard.

This is the best animation I have ever seen, and I love watching it over and over again. Great Job bro. Keep it up!

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

A Few Issues, But Fun Game!

Only two things though.
1. I've beaten the game only dying 13 times once and it didn't give me the medal and a few other times less than 20.. So I'm still working on that and hopefully it was just a temporary glitch for me or something.
2. On the falling part (like 3rd area?) If you go all the way to the right before you hit the bottom but after the first two spike areas that jut out, the guy falls out of falling animation and into walking animation and if you stay against the right wall it freezes and aborts the scripts it lags so much instantly.

Just a heads up. Fun game though! And screw the people saying it sucks, it's just frustrating going for the 'You Must Be Cheating' medal.

Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

Nothing Special

Obviously the implemented medal system boosts the score a lot. It seems like the game isn't really that finished. The DOES hurt you on Nightmare mode sometimes; especially the first one you pick up if you have full health.. it takes you below half on it. The hit test on it was awful though. Another thing is that sometimes the 'fags' and health are below the ground making them unattainable. Also, it gets annoying when you have absolutely no choice of getting hurt or not (i.e. a bee and cactus at the same time with the bee in the air above mid height). To me that makes for a poor game because it is based on luck for a lot of it. But hey, the animation was great and the music was obviously fun, even if it is a rip from Alkie Kong 2. Anyways, try to fix things up a little more and update it because right now this is just poor work.

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Are you kidding me?

I've now beaten the game 3 times without dying.. except a glitch occurs at the end whenever I beat it without dying where the rain stops.. for 2 seconds.. then starts right back up and the lightning continues and that's where it stays.. for a long time..

Other than that though I really have no complaints. It was a fun and decent game that just takes a little getting used to. At least it's better than FUi2 and the medals are easier than Portal Defenders. Also, for the got all medals achievement: Do I have to get all the medals while keeping the same game open (don't close the window) or will it register once I have all the medals but that? Because I noticed when I close the window all the IN GAME achievements reset. Let me know.

But ya, good game, could fix it up a little but really I have nothing to complain about. Graphics were good, backgrounds cool, bosses fun (the first few times you beat them) and it had a nice setup to it. I liked the progression of levels and the 3 different types of enemies. It made well for a simple hit and block scroller. Keep it up man, just work on the glitches before releasing it.

Skribble-Style responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game, sir! Really sorry about the glitches, but unfortunately Flash can give different results to different people, depending on a lot of different variables. I bug tested pretty vigorously, but I guess it goes to show that even when you think you've gotten all the bugs, there are probably a lot more because people have unique ways of playing games and achieving certain conditions.

The game SHOULD check the NG medal server and update the medals in game to show what you've gotten so far, but I will add this to the list of things to check.

Much appreciated review!

Waterfall Waterfall

This is INCREDIBLE

Good work buddy, you should stick with this and produce Techno/Trance/Club songs and make mad money. Haha keep it up! =)

Vandal2 responds: